Through April 17, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is showing an exhibit called How Wine Became Modern, an exploration of the peculiar artistry and artifacts of the wine world. Join VineCult for a tour around the installation. For details about the exhibit, including museum hours, visit sfmoma.org.
- Racking Wine at Hagafen Cellars
- Inside the Caves at Kelly Fleming Wines
- SO2 Titration
- Topping Wine Barrels at Benessere Vineyards
- California Chardonnay Flight
- Barrel Tasting Futures at V. Sattui Winery
- Blending Decisions at Hagafen Cellars Winery
- Kelly Fleming Wines: A Cave Full of Calistoga Cabernet
- In the Lab at Swanson Vineyards
- Sulfites and Wine
- Pairing Pinot With Pan-Seared Duck
- Sweet Sunset Flavored Wines
What is VineCult?