Kelly Fleming and her daughter Colleen show us around the newly constructed Kelly Fleming winery in Calistoga, and offer a barrel tasting of the 2009 cab–crafted by winemaker Celia Welch–in their 7000-square foot cave cellar. Tastings are available by appointment at Kelly Fleming Wines.
- Racking Wine at Hagafen Cellars
- Inside the Caves at Kelly Fleming Wines
- SO2 Titration
- Topping Wine Barrels at Benessere Vineyards
- California Chardonnay Flight
- Barrel Tasting Futures at V. Sattui Winery
- Blending Decisions at Hagafen Cellars Winery
- Kelly Fleming Wines: A Cave Full of Calistoga Cabernet
- In the Lab at Swanson Vineyards
- Sulfites and Wine
- Pairing Pinot With Pan-Seared Duck
- Sweet Sunset Flavored Wines
What is VineCult?