Winemaker Brian Brown pours a taste of his 2007 Round Pond Estate Cabernet Sauvignon and 2008 Emerson Brown Cabernet Sauvignon. The two wines display marked contrasts in Cabernet style, with Rutherford’s Round Pond showing bold black fruit and the Oakville Emerson Brown displaying vibrant acidity and lightly perfumed aromatics.
- Racking Wine at Hagafen Cellars
- Inside the Caves at Kelly Fleming Wines
- SO2 Titration
- Topping Wine Barrels at Benessere Vineyards
- California Chardonnay Flight
- Barrel Tasting Futures at V. Sattui Winery
- Blending Decisions at Hagafen Cellars Winery
- Kelly Fleming Wines: A Cave Full of Calistoga Cabernet
- In the Lab at Swanson Vineyards
- Sulfites and Wine
- Pairing Pinot With Pan-Seared Duck
- Sweet Sunset Flavored Wines
What is VineCult?